616 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Miami, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Miami (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Miami (3)
- West Miami Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Miami Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Miami Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Miami Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Parking (7)
- West Miami Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Miami Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- West Miami Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- West Miami Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Coral Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Westchester 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Miami 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Fountainebleau 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Glenvar Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Olympia Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Coral Gables 1 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- University Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sweetwater 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westwood Lakes 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Miami?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in West Miami?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in West Miami?
What a gamble: In 1947, the city was incorporated by four businessmen who invested $400 dollars each so that they could avoid losing out on their gambling rooms and extended cocktail hours, which Dade County were pushing to eliminate and reduce.
The city itself -- well, if you can really call it a city -- started off with about 700 people, but has now climbed up to roughly 6,000, as per the 2010 U.S. Census. It has pretty high standards as both a business and residential community and is brilliantly located for anyone working in the wider Miami area, with Downtown Miami, Bicentennial Park and Miami Beach just a few minutes to the east. There are about 2,000 homes and apartments in the city, with about two thirds of them being owner occupied and most of the rest rented out. Predominantly, the area is home to detached family homes, with make up about 70% of the housing market, although there are also a few high-rise apartments for those looking for one-bedroom apartments and other places for rent. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Miami offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Miami, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.