1,237 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Coconut Creek, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coconut Creek Accessible Apartments (6)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (18)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Gyms (30)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Parking (37)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Pools (45)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (6)
- Coconut Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Margate Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Deerfield Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pompano Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Parkland Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Coral Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- North Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lighthouse Point Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tamarac Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lauderdale Lakes Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
There is only one butterfly capital in the world, and that is Coconut Creek. Recently labeled a 2013 Playful City, Coconut Creek, is home to the largest population of different butterfly species, thanks to playing host to the largest aviary in the world. So if youre lucky to be in "The Amazing Race" and your next clue says "butterfly world," dont head south to the Amazon Jungle.
Coconut Creek, a Broward County city, is comfortably sandwiched, like Kobe beef peeking out of a burger bun, between Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties. The city's population, as per the census in 2010, stands proud at around 52,909 people. Of course, this has changed slightly since then. But it doesnt feel crowded at all. If you divide the land size (12 square miles) by the population, every single person in that city has about 0.0002 square miles to him or herself. And since some people have coupled up, theres more than enough room for everyone.
Having trouble with Craigslist Coconut Creek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Coconut Creek that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.