365 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cape Coral, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cape Coral (140)
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (6)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (216)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (204)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (263)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (217)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (225)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (150)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (60)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (412)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (150)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cape Coral (36)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cape Coral (274)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Cape Coral (112)
- Matlacha 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- McGregor 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Burnt Store Marina 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Iona 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Cypress Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Villas 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Fort Myers 3 Bedroom Apartments (66)
- North Fort Myers 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Fort Myers Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Cape Coral provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Cape Coral. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.