169 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cape Coral, FL
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cape Coral (2)
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (5)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (173)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (156)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (204)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (204)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (187)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (93)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (59)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (320)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cape Coral (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cape Coral (4)
- McGregor 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Iona 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Villas 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers 1 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- North Fort Myers 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gateway 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Estero 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bonita Springs 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lehigh Acres 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cape Coral?
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cape Coral offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cape Coral, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.