546 Apartments for rent in Cape Coral, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (6)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (206)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Garages (198)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (257)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (207)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (212)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (138)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (55)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (391)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (138)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Gyms (3)
- McGregor Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Iona Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Villas Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (90)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (8)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Punta Gorda Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cape Coral?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cape Coral?
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cape Coral renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.