355 Apartments for rent in Cape Coral, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cape Coral Accessible Apartments (6)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Balconies (220)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Parking (267)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Pools (215)
- Cape Coral Apartments with Washer-Dryers (227)
- Cape Coral Dog Friendly Apartments (153)
- Cape Coral Furnished Apartments (60)
- Cape Coral Luxury Apartments (420)
- Cape Coral Pet Friendly Apartments (153)
- Matlacha Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Garages (4)
- McGregor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Garages (1)
- Burnt Store Marina Apartments with Garages (6)
- Iona Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (68)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cape Coral?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cape Coral?
With a population of 154,305 and a geographical size of 120 square miles, Cape Coral is one of the largest cities in Florida. Its nickname is the "Waterfront Wonderland" because of its more than 400 miles of navigable waters, and it boasts more miles of canals than any other city worldwide.
Cape Coral is anything but a small town. With a population of 154,305, it's one of Florida's largest cities, and at 120 square miles it covers a heck of a lot of ground. Geographically, it has more canals (mileage-wise) than any other city on the planet, and it's home to more than 400 miles of navigable water. Perhaps all this water has something to do with the fact that, no matter where you are in Cape Coral, you don't really feel like you're in a big city. It's true that the area is home to a number of huge corporations, but underneath this thriving business community there's a laid-back vibe, thanks in part to the magnificent waterfront views that make you feel like you're on a perpetual vacation, even when you're working. See more
Cape Coral apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.