563 Apartments for rent in Bradenton, FL with Pools
- Bradenton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Bradenton Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Bradenton Apartments with Garages (34)
- Bradenton Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Bradenton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Bradenton Apartments with Parking (48)
- Bradenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Bradenton Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Bradenton Furnished Apartments (15)
- Bradenton Luxury Apartments (65)
- Bradenton Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- West Samoset Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Bradenton Apartments with Pools (7)
- Palmetto Apartments with Pools (8)
- West Bradenton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Memphis Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bayshore Gardens Apartments with Pools (9)
- Cortez Apartments with Pools (4)
- Longboat Key Apartments with Pools (36)
- North Sarasota Apartments with Pools (7)
- Desoto Lakes Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bradenton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bradenton?
Aloha, beach bums, and welcome to your Bradenton, Florida apartment hunting headquarters! Rumor on the boardwalk is you’re looking to score a primo crash pad in the city where the sun never ceases to shine (except at nighttime, of course … sorry, apartment scavengers, but the laws of nature apply to Manatee County as well!). Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because setting people up in their Bradenton dream dwellings is what we do best. Just take a quick peek at the following tidbits of ...
If you’re a sucker for a city surrounded by majestic bodies of water, you’re in for a treat in Bradenton, which is home to more than 20 miles of pristine beaches along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Manatee River. Popular aqua-centric activities include fishing off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge or in Cortez Fishing Village, checking out the slapstick shenanigans of the sea creatures at the Parker Manatee Aquarium, and swimming, jet skiing, or riding the waves along the shores of Bradenton Beach or Ana Maria Island. Obviously, Bradenton is a popular destination for tourists (loud shirts and floppy hats will inevitably give their identities away), so hopefully you don’t mind sharing the streets with snowbirds and vacationers. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bradenton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bradenton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.