148 Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (72)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (113)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (87)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (158)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (151)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (46)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (38)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Estero Apartments with Garages (38)
- Naples Park Apartments with Garages (16)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Garages (19)
- Vineyards Apartments with Garages (1)
- Naples Apartments with Garages (36)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (8)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Orangetree Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bonita Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
Bonita Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.