167 Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (72)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (108)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (84)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (146)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (45)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (36)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Estero Apartments with Pools (64)
- Naples Park Apartments with Pools (31)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Pools (4)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Pelican Bay Apartments with Pools (42)
- Island Walk Apartments with Pools (3)
- Vineyards Apartments with Pools (3)
- Golden Gate Apartments with Pools (2)
- Naples Apartments with Pools (115)
- Villas Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Bonita Springs?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Bonita Springs means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Bonita Springs could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.