443 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (77)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (114)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (89)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (160)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (152)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (47)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (38)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (8)
- Estero Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Naples Park Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Three Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Park Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pelican Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Vineyards Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Naples Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Villas Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cypress Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bonita Springs?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bonita Springs?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bonita Springs should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bonita Springs may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bonita Springs. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.