111 Apartments for Rent in Fort Myers, FL with Garages
- Fort Myers Accessible Apartments (13)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Balconies (97)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Gyms (124)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Parking (113)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Pools (182)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Washer-Dryers (185)
- Fort Myers Dog Friendly Apartments (67)
- Fort Myers Furnished Apartments (61)
- Fort Myers Luxury Apartments (253)
- Fort Myers Pet Friendly Apartments (67)
- Whiskey Creek Apartments with Garages (3)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lochmoor Waterway Estates Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gateway Apartments with Garages (17)
- Buckingham Apartments with Garages (1)
- McGregor Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (23)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fort Myers Shores Apartments with Garages (2)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fort Myers?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fort Myers?
Hurricanes, humidity, and Prime-Time Neon Deion be damned! You are moving to Fort Myers, Florida, a large, Gulf Coast city with resort roots. Now let’s get started on your apartment search so you’ll be ready for the next Category 4 to make landfall. See more
Fort Myers apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.