550 Apartments for rent in Fort Myers Beach, FL with Garages
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Parking (5)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Pools (7)
- Fort Myers Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fort Myers Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fort Myers Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Luxury Apartments (4)
- Fort Myers Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Iona Apartments with Garages (5)
- San Carlos Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cypress Lake Apartments with Garages (4)
- Estero Apartments with Garages (38)
- Three Oaks Apartments with Garages (4)
- Villas Apartments with Garages (3)
- McGregor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (44)
- Naples Park Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fort Myers Apartments with Garages (46)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fort Myers Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fort Myers Beach?
Ever wanted to live on a private island? That dream can become a reality when you move to Fort Myers Beach. Located on gorgeous Estero Island, Fort Myers Beach offers all the joys of beachfront living from your private island paradise.
A relatively new town, Fort Myers Beach, Florida, was incorporated in 1995 and had a population of 6,277 at the 2010 Census. However, the history of Estero Island dates back several thousand years to when it was first inhabited and settled by the Calusa Indians. Initially, Estero Island was a thriving fishing village. However, the island has modernized in the last 60 years and is now a popular tourist destination. Today, Fort Myers Beach has a growing tourism industry and is home to many year-round residents. However, during the summer months, the population can grow into the double digits as families come to enjoy their second residences. You, too, can enjoy the beautiful year-round weather and prime beachfront property with a home in Fort Myers Beach. See more
Fort Myers Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.