128 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bonita Springs, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bonita Springs (71)
- Bonita Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Balconies (75)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Garages (76)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Gyms (115)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Parking (89)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Pools (163)
- Bonita Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (155)
- Bonita Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Bonita Springs Furnished Apartments (50)
- Bonita Springs Luxury Apartments (38)
- Bonita Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (24)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bonita Springs (10)
- Estero 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Naples Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- San Carlos Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Pelican Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Island Walk 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Vineyards 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fort Myers Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Golden Gate 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Naples 2 Bedroom Apartments (80)
- Villas 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Bonita Springs?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Bonita Springs?
How expensive are studio apartments in Bonita Springs?
"Florida is a place of unparalleled diversity of backgrounds, experiences and vision. It makes our culture unique, but it can also make it difficult to define a common identity and create a sense of community that reaches beyond our neighborhoods to all corners of our state." -- Jeb Bush
Pretty, beautiful, and lively: the English definition of the Spanish word "bonita." Situated on Florida’s Gulf Coast, Bonita Springs meets that definition. Part of the Cape Coral-Fort Meyers Metro area, Bonita Springs has a population of just over 43,000, and a beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico and Estero Bay. The gulf-side area of the city is called Bonita Beach, located on a barrier island between the Gulf and the Bay. Also, the Imperial River flows through the city center into Estero Bay. There’s water everywhere for swimmers, sunbathers, anglers, and boaters to enjoy. This is a quiet, beach loving town -- no rowdy beach blanket bingo here if that's not your thing. If you prefer the sound of the waves to the sound of a boom box, you’ll love strolling the soft white sands. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Bonita Springs are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Bonita Springs near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Bonita Springs that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.