107 Apartments for rent in Parker, CO with Balconies
- Parker Accessible Apartments (4)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (22)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (22)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (13)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Parker Furnished Apartments (4)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Stonegate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Meridian Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lone Tree Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Castle Pines North Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Castle Pines Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Inverness Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Castle Rock Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Greenwood Village Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Highlands Ranch Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Parker?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Parker?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Parker renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.