446 Furnished Apartments for rent in Parker, CO
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Parker (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Parker (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Parker (2)
- Parker Accessible Apartments (4)
- Parker Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Parker Apartments with Garages (22)
- Parker Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Parker Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Parker Apartments with Parking (26)
- Parker Apartments with Pools (20)
- Parker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Parker Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Parker Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Lone Tree Furnished Apartments (2)
- Centennial Furnished Apartments (4)
- Castle Rock Furnished Apartments (3)
- Greenwood Village Furnished Apartments (2)
- Highlands Ranch Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aurora Furnished Apartments (9)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Littleton Furnished Apartments (4)
- Englewood Furnished Apartments (4)
- Denver Furnished Apartments (73)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Parker?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Parker?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Parker?
In the 1850s, gold was discovered in Colorado and, as was expected, people flocked to this place trying to chase their fortunes.
Settlements sprang up like mushrooms following this ruckus and an important irony smacked Alfred Butters right between the eyes: people who've been digging the earth in search of gold may have been staring at it the whole time. The land they're treading is the real gold. As a result of this realization, the 20 Mile House was built and this way station, which provided meals, lodgings, and provisions, became the center of what was to become present-day Parker. Whatever happened to those in search of gold? That we don't know. But since you're in search for rental homes in Parker, it's best to have lessons from history down pat and get on with the hunt wiser. See more
Furnished apartments in Parker can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Parker as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.