1,384 Cheap Apartments for rent in Centennial, CO
- Centennial Accessible Apartments (10)
- Centennial Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Centennial Apartments with Garages (42)
- Centennial Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Centennial Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Centennial Apartments with Parking (46)
- Centennial Apartments with Pools (17)
- Centennial Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Centennial Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Centennial Furnished Apartments (4)
- Centennial Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Lone Tree Cheap Apartments (11)
- Highlands Ranch Cheap Apartments (8)
- Parker Cheap Apartments (10)
- Englewood Cheap Apartments (18)
- Littleton Cheap Apartments (9)
- Denver Cheap Apartments (262)
- Aurora Cheap Apartments (64)
- Lakewood Cheap Apartments (31)
- Commerce City Cheap Apartments (4)
- Wheat Ridge Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Centennial?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Centennial?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Centennial?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Centennial?
Formed as recently as 2001, Centennial is a young city that is rapidly growing and becoming one of the most coveted areas outside of Denver. Named by residents for Colorado’s state nickname (also the year Colorado was admitted into the Union - 1876), Centennial is a city comprised of over 100,000 happy residents and picturesque landscapes.
Centennial was created with the idea of giving residents the best of both worlds. Part city, part rural area, Centennial is based around friendly, community focused neighborhoods. It's also young enough to evolve. Centennial may not be steeped in history or filled with legends, but that's where you come in! Head out west, tap the Rockies and make history with the Colorado’s newest little city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Centennial? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Centennial takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Centennial by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Centennial in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Centennial.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Centennial. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Centennial.