262 Apartments in Arvada
- Arvada Accessible Apartments (10)
- Arvada Apartments with Garages (19)
- Arvada Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Arvada Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Arvada Apartments with Parking (33)
- Arvada Apartments with Pools (14)
- Arvada Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Arvada Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Arvada Furnished Apartments (3)
- Arvada Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Wheat Ridge Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Applewood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Westminster Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Superior Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Golden Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Edgewater Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lakewood Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Louisville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Federal Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sherrelwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Arvada?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Arvada?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arvada?
"Even when that happens, if you're not back I know, I'll still be waiting for you, on the coast of Colorado." (- Skip Ewing, "Coast of Colorado")
Arvada hosts the annual Festival of Scarecrows, and while this may sound like a page from a horror novel, the events prove otherwise. From the traditional scarecrow contest to the new pumpkin seed spitting contest, it's the only way to break autumn in right. Not into pumpkins? They're also the largest celery producer in the world, so take your pick of veggies. Arvada has a population of around 110,000 residents. It's close proximity to these Boulder and Denver means that there are a plethora of ways, including airlines and interstates, to get out of town.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arvada? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Arvada renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.