988 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in West Covina, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Covina (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Covina (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in West Covina (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in West Covina (1)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (5)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (14)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (9)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (9)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- West Covina Apartments with Parking (19)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (12)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Walnut Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Citrus Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Azusa Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Duarte Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Monrovia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in West Covina?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in West Covina?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in West Covina should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in West Covina may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in West Covina. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.