167 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Hacienda Heights, CA
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hacienda Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Whittier Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- La Habra Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rowland Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Mirada Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pico Rivera Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Mayflower Village Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Hacienda Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Hacienda Heights?
Hacienda Heights may be the 158th largest community in California, but don't mistake the rank for its popularity or affluence. Rather it just proves that a good life is not for everybody. This stable community, a den of successful professionals, enlivens the precept "small is beautiful.
Don't let its small size fool you. With an area of just over 11 square miles, Hacienda Heights is fairly sparse and spread out. Initially an agricultural town, suburban residential development started in the 1940s. The single-family housing developments at the northern slopes of Puente Hills in the 1970s attracted many educated and affluent families to the community, and the settlement has never looked back since then. Today, most of the 54,426 residents are affluent professionals with advanced degrees, pitching tent here for the community's enviable combination of good schools, low crime, six parks, opportunity to develop social ties with successful families and other finer aspects of civilization. The community ranks among the top 1% for racial diversity. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Hacienda Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Hacienda Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Hacienda Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.