880 Apartments for rent in West Covina, CA with Pools
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (17)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (11)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- West Covina Apartments with Parking (21)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (5)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Azusa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Pools (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (7)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (6)
- Duarte Apartments with Pools (3)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in West Covina?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in West Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Finding apartments with a pool in West Covina means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in West Covina could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.