347 Cheap Apartments for rent in West Covina, CA
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (19)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (11)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- West Covina Apartments with Parking (20)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (15)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Azusa Cheap Apartments (1)
- Glendora Cheap Apartments (2)
- San Dimas Cheap Apartments (4)
- La Habra Cheap Apartments (2)
- Whittier Cheap Apartments (3)
- Fullerton Cheap Apartments (3)
- Santa Fe Springs Cheap Apartments (1)
- Chino Hills Cheap Apartments (5)
- Yorba Linda Cheap Apartments (2)
- Anaheim Cheap Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in West Covina?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in West Covina?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Finding cheap apartments in West Covina takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in West Covina by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in West Covina in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of West Covina.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in West Covina. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in West Covina.