799 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Covina, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Covina (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in West Covina (8)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (19)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (11)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- West Covina Apartments with Parking (20)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (15)
- West Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Azusa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rowland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Glendora 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Duarte 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Dimas 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- El Monte 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Habra 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Monrovia 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Brea 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Covina?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in West Covina?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in West Covina offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in West Covina, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.