273 Apartments for Rent in West Covina, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Covina (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Covina (2)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (5)
- West Covina Apartments with Balconies (12)
- West Covina Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Covina Apartments with Parking (13)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (14)
- West Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- West Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Citrus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Azusa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Hacienda Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Duarte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- San Dimas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Covina?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Covina?
West Covina's motto should be "Citizens for West Covina": the city became incorporated to stop the construction of a sewage farm within its boundaries. Citizens banded together over this controversial issue and demanded the right to declare their independence from Covina in 1923.
West Covina is less than 100 years old, which might sound old to a human, but in city years, it's still just a kid! However, it is certainly growing up fast. West Covina is already twice as big as its parent city, Covina. The locals have been going mad with development since the end of the Second World War, adding vast shopping centers, housing developments, and public buildings. The pace of growth has finally started to ease a little, which means demand for housing is quickly rising to meet the slow-down in supply. If you want to move to West Covina, now is the time to get in and grab that perfect apartment (before someone else does). See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Covina offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Covina. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Covina can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.