78 Apartments for rent in Victorville, CA with Balconies
- Victorville Apartments with Garages (35)
- Victorville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Victorville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Victorville Apartments with Parking (41)
- Victorville Apartments with Pools (10)
- Victorville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Victorville Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Victorville Luxury Apartments (57)
- Victorville Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Spring Valley Lake Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Adelanto Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hesperia Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Crestline Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Arrowhead Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Bernardino Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Running Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Rialto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fontana Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Victorville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Victorville?
The Victorville, California region is known by a lot of descriptive names. "Inland Empire" belies its proximity to Los Angeles; "High Desert" is illustrative of not just the extreme temperatures of the region, but its general off-the-radar, rugged vibe. Regardless of what you call the Victorville, California area, or why you're moving there, you're going to need to find an apartment. So let's get looking!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Victorville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.