860 Apartments for rent in Santee, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Santee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Santee Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (9)
- Santee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santee Apartments with Parking (15)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (10)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Santee Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Santee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bostonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- El Cajon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winter Gardens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Rancho San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Spring Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lemon Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Poway Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Diego Apartments with Hardwood Floors (287)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Santee?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Santee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santee?
If you're looking for the great outdoors, Santee is home of Mission Trails Regional Park, which is among one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.
Santee is a suburb of San Diego in the East County area, and it is bordered by El Cajon to the south and Lakeside to the east. This city has about 55,000 residents, but there is still lots of room for growth, since there is more vacant land here than in most other Southern California cities. That means that even if you don't move to Santee now, you can expect to see lots of new residential and commercial developments the next time you decide to come back around. And with the Pacific Ocean and downtown San Diego only about a half hour away, it makes sense to check out your rental options in this clean, affordable city. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Santee renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.