503 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santee, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santee (3)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santee (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santee (4)
- Santee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Santee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Santee Apartments with Garages (11)
- Santee Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Santee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Santee Apartments with Parking (18)
- Santee Apartments with Pools (13)
- Santee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Santee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Santee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Santee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bostonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- El Cajon 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Winter Gardens 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lakeside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Mesa 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Spring Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Poway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- San Diego 1 Bedroom Apartments (303)
- Bonita 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Santee?
If you're looking for the great outdoors, Santee is home of Mission Trails Regional Park, which is among one of the largest urban parks in the U.S.
Santee is a suburb of San Diego in the East County area, and it is bordered by El Cajon to the south and Lakeside to the east. This city has about 55,000 residents, but there is still lots of room for growth, since there is more vacant land here than in most other Southern California cities. That means that even if you don't move to Santee now, you can expect to see lots of new residential and commercial developments the next time you decide to come back around. And with the Pacific Ocean and downtown San Diego only about a half hour away, it makes sense to check out your rental options in this clean, affordable city. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Santee offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Santee, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.