2,991 Apartments for rent in Richmond, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (6)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (21)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (35)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (8)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Richmond Furnished Apartments (4)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- El Cerrito Apartments with Gyms (3)
- El Sobrante Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pinole Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Albany Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hercules Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Tiburon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Rafael Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Richmond?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Richmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richmond?
"We take the trans-bay tube on the Richmond line. Leave at seven and at East Bay by nine." (--Tim Armstrong, "Into Action")
Well you may think you know the East Bay, and you may think you know Richmond (actually maybe you dont know either), but this little Northern California city is too many things to sum up succinctly. Its all about location, in Richmond, as the real estate agents say, and there is so much to really love about this place. For instance, it has one of the largest bike trail systems in California, and it has excellent public transportation.
Having trouble with Craigslist Richmond? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Richmond renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.