206 Apartments in San Mateo
- San Mateo Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (24)
- San Mateo Apartments with Garages (23)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (18)
- San Mateo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- San Mateo Apartments with Parking (33)
- San Mateo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- San Mateo Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- San Mateo Furnished Apartments (6)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (3)
- Burlingame Apartments with Pools (5)
- Foster City Apartments with Pools (18)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (2)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Pools (2)
- Millbrae Apartments with Pools (1)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (16)
- Brisbane Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pacifica Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Mateo?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Mateo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Mateo?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Mateo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Salutations, one and all, and welcome to the online nerve center for your San Mateo, California apartment hunting escapades! Conveniently located just 15 miles from San Francisco, San Mateo is a scenic alternative to the hustle and bustle of the “City by the Bay.” So what do you say? Are you ready to join the 93,000-plus proud peeps who call San Mateo home? Of course you are! But before you pack your windbreaker and your 49ers jersey and hit the streets in search of your future home, take a few moments to learn what life is really like in arguably San Fran’s most aesthetic suburb … See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Mateo means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Mateo could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.