1,007 Studio Apartments for rent in San Mateo, CA
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in San Mateo (3)
- San Mateo Accessible Apartments (9)
- San Mateo Apartments with Balconies (28)
- San Mateo Apartments with Garages (27)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (19)
- San Mateo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- San Mateo Apartments with Parking (35)
- San Mateo Apartments with Pools (14)
- San Mateo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- San Mateo Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- San Mateo Furnished Apartments (7)
- San Mateo Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Mateo (1)
- Burlingame Studio Apartments (4)
- Foster City Studio Apartments (3)
- South San Francisco Studio Apartments (2)
- Emerald Lake Hills Studio Apartments (1)
- Redwood City Studio Apartments (7)
- San Bruno Studio Apartments (1)
- Pacifica Studio Apartments (2)
- Alameda Studio Apartments (6)
- East Palo Alto Studio Apartments (2)
- Daly City Studio Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in San Mateo?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in San Mateo?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in San Mateo?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Mateo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Salutations, one and all, and welcome to the online nerve center for your San Mateo, California apartment hunting escapades! Conveniently located just 15 miles from San Francisco, San Mateo is a scenic alternative to the hustle and bustle of the “City by the Bay.” So what do you say? Are you ready to join the 93,000-plus proud peeps who call San Mateo home? Of course you are! But before you pack your windbreaker and your 49ers jersey and hit the streets in search of your future home, take a few moments to learn what life is really like in arguably San Fran’s most aesthetic suburb … See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of San Mateo living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in San Mateo during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.