516 Apartments for rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA with Hardwood Floors
- San Juan Capistrano Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (13)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (15)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (16)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Pools (14)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (10)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Dana Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- San Clemente Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in San Juan Capistrano?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in San Juan Capistrano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for San Juan Capistrano renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.