470 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Colton, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Colton (1)
- Colton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Colton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Colton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Colton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Colton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Colton Apartments with Parking (5)
- Colton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Colton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Colton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Colton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Colton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Colton (3)
- Grand Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Loma Linda 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rialto 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Bernardino 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Fontana 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Redlands 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Jurupa Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Highland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Moreno Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Colton?
Wyatt Earp once called Colton home. No, not Kevin Costner as Wyatt Earp. THE Wyatt Earp!
Located roughly 57 miles east of Los Angeles, the city of Colton is a hub of activity with a rich cultural history. Aside from being a major part of the California railroad development, the area is home to numerous ranches and citrus orchards. You can learn all about the architectural history of this captivating city in the stately Carnegie Library and discover just how intertwined the tracks are with Coltons development as a transportation-based industrial region. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Colton offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Colton, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.