598 Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redondo Beach (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redondo Beach (7)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redondo Beach (3)
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (39)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (50)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (12)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redondo Beach (1)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lawndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Torrance Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Del Aire Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gardena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Redondo Beach?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Redondo Beach offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Redondo Beach. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Redondo Beach can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.