1,099 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Redondo Beach (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Redondo Beach (1)
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (25)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (33)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (5)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (3)
- Hermosa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manhattan Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lawndale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Torrance Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Del Aire Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palos Verdes Estates Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Gardena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lomita Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Redondo Beach?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Redondo Beach should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Redondo Beach may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Redondo Beach. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.