615 Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA with Garages
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (49)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (53)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (8)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hermosa Beach Apartments with Garages (19)
- Manhattan Beach Apartments with Garages (21)
- Lawndale Apartments with Garages (6)
- Torrance Apartments with Garages (29)
- Del Aire Apartments with Garages (2)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (8)
- El Segundo Apartments with Garages (4)
- Palos Verdes Estates Apartments with Garages (7)
- Gardena Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rolling Hills Estates Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Redondo Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Redondo Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Redondo Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.