110 Condos for rent in Pasadena, CA
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (39)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (17)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (6)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- East San Gabriel Condos for Rent (1)
- Alhambra Condos for Rent (5)
- San Gabriel Condos for Rent (1)
- Arcadia Condos for Rent (2)
- Glendale Condos for Rent (5)
- Monterey Park Condos for Rent (5)
- Baldwin Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Burbank Condos for Rent (1)
- Whittier Condos for Rent (1)
- Hacienda Heights Condos for Rent (2)
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Pasadena is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Pasadena may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Pasadena that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.