26 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Monterey, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Monterey Accessible Apartments (4)
- Monterey Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Monterey Apartments with Garages (12)
- Monterey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Monterey Apartments with Parking (23)
- Monterey Apartments with Pools (8)
- Monterey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Monterey Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Monterey Furnished Apartments (6)
- Monterey Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pacific Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Del Monte Forest 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Seaside 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Marina 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Salinas 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Rio del Mar 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Capitola 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Santa Cruz 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Morgan Hill 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Los Gatos 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
So, the idea of living in a coastal city in California sounds appealing, huh? We can’t say we blame you, so we’ll just point you in the right direction. Monterey, California is the spot for hillside living and bay views. It’s also steeped in history, often referred to as the Golden State’s “first city,” and is home to 30,000 residents (during “off-season,” anyways). And while people love living here for the whale watching, surfing, the parks and overall beauty, they also can’t help but soak up the affordable apartment living—especially by California standards. If the idea of pristine views blended with a down-to-earth quality of life still sparks your interest, look no further than an apartment rental in Monterey. Lucky for you, we just so happen to have some insight and some sa-weet listings. Take a look! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Monterey offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Monterey offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Monterey. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.