630 Apartments for rent in Martinez, CA with Balconies
- Martinez Accessible Apartments (1)
- Martinez Apartments with Garages (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Martinez Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Parking (11)
- Martinez Apartments with Pools (7)
- Martinez Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Martinez Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Martinez Furnished Apartments (2)
- Martinez Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pleasant Hill Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Benicia Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Contra Costa Centre Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Crockett Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Concord Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Saranap Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Walnut Creek Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Orinda Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Moraga Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Martinez?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Martinez?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Martinez?
Some would argue Martinez is the birthplace of the martini. Even better, Martinez played an important role in the Pony Express and served as a station during the California Gold Rush.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, this city is home to 36,000 people. With one foot firmly rooted in its past and the other striding forwards into the future, Martinez is home to modern facilities and infrastructure as well as a rich and interesting history. If you like that combination, then why not take a look at apartments for rent in Martinez? Once something tempting has caught your eye, you could soon be calling this place home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Martinez renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.