243 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladera Ranch (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ladera Ranch (3)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (18)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (2)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Ladera Ranch (6)
- San Juan Capistrano 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mission Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Laguna Niguel 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Laguna Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Coto de Caza 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Aliso Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Rancho Santa Margarita 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Dana Point 2 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- San Clemente 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Laguna Woods 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Ladera Ranch that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.