156 Condos for rent in Hawthorne, CA
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (6)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (12)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (3)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hawthorne Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Del Aire Condos for Rent (1)
- Inglewood Condos for Rent (5)
- Gardena Condos for Rent (3)
- El Segundo Condos for Rent (1)
- Manhattan Beach Condos for Rent (3)
- Redondo Beach Condos for Rent (7)
- Hermosa Beach Condos for Rent (1)
- Torrance Condos for Rent (4)
- Culver City Condos for Rent (9)
- Marina del Rey Condos for Rent (2)
What do Beach Boys Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson; actress Marilyn Monroe; sportsmen Jim Thorpe and Mike Scott; and a myriad other celebrities have in common? They all grew up in Hawthorne, a sunny, teeming LA suburb.See more
Finding condos for rent in Hawthorne is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Hawthorne may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Hawthorne that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.