142 Condos for rent in Glendale, CA
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (12)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (31)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (29)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (45)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (25)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (9)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Burbank Condos for Rent (4)
- Pasadena Condos for Rent (5)
- South Pasadena Condos for Rent (1)
- Alhambra Condos for Rent (3)
- West Hollywood Condos for Rent (17)
- Los Angeles Condos for Rent (210)
- Monterey Park Condos for Rent (2)
- East Pasadena Condos for Rent (1)
- Beverly Hills Condos for Rent (11)
- Temple City Condos for Rent (1)
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Glendale is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Glendale may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Glendale that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.