554 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fullerton, CA
- Fullerton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fullerton Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (26)
- Fullerton Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Fullerton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Fullerton Apartments with Parking (38)
- Fullerton Apartments with Pools (27)
- Fullerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Fullerton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fullerton Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- La Habra Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Placentia Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Brea Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Buena Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Mirada Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Anaheim Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Rowland Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stanton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- South Whittier Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Welcome to Fullerton, a pleasant, palm-tree lined city spotted with spunky neighborhoods, huge parks, and plenty of golf courses. But, there's far more going on than meets the eye. Let's fill up on Fullerton facts, shall we?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fullerton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Fullerton that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.