878 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fremont (29)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (62)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (52)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (86)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (44)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (6)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (29)
- Newark 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Union City 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Milpitas 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Sunnyvale 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Hayward 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Mountain View 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- East Palo Alto 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Menlo Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Santa Clara 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Pleasanton 2 Bedroom Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fremont?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Fremont?
How expensive are studio apartments in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fremont are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fremont near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fremont that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.