273 Apartments for rent in Encinitas, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Encinitas Accessible Apartments (3)
- Encinitas Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Encinitas Apartments with Garages (18)
- Encinitas Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Encinitas Apartments with Parking (27)
- Encinitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (15)
- Encinitas Luxury Apartments (29)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (16)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (5)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (49)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (5)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (27)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (28)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (47)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Encinitas?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Encinitas?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Encinitas?
At Haggerty's and Swami's, Pacific PalisadesEverybody's gone surfin', Surfin' U.S.A. (Beach Boys, Surfin' U.S.A.)
Encinitas is a city along the coast of the North County area of San Diego. Like many coastal cities in California, the atmosphere can be described as beachy, which is code for laidback. There are around 60,000 residents in this city; there's no telling exactly how many are surfers, but you can assume they're out there in droves! Flower fans also love this city, since it's the home of both the San Diego Botanic Garden and the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage and Meditation Gardens. Whether you're in search of some gnarly waves, fragrant flowers, or just a fun, relaxed city to call home, Encinitas is worth a look. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Encinitas means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Encinitas could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.