520 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Citrus Heights, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Citrus Heights (10)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Garages (15)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Parking (23)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Pools (14)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Citrus Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Citrus Heights (11)
- Fair Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Foothill Farms 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Orangevale 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carmichael 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Antelope 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Gold River 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Roseville 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- North Highlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rocklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Rancho Cordova 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Citrus Heights?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Citrus Heights?
How expensive are studio apartments in Citrus Heights?
"There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day" (-- Middle of the Road)
Located about 20 miles northeast of Sacramento is Citrus Heights; a modern day residential and retirement heaven. A place that some Sacramento residents are just getting to see on their radars and are wondering how they missed it. Citrus Heights is a suburban city, near Sacramento. It comfortably houses a population of about 85,000 people at the moment. It was part of the Sacramento metropolitan area and get to celebrate its independence day after breaking away in a 1997 referendum.Some residents of Citrus Heights have claimed that the housing trends in this city are old and confined. Well, this is honestly not much of an artsy city or a location with exotic dining establishments. If you want that, take a short 10 minute drive to Roseville, Fair Oaks or Sacramento. Or Call the White house! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Citrus Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.