726 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Burbank (8)
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (5)
- Burbank Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (35)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (12)
- Burbank Luxury Apartments (1)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burbank (14)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Hollywood 2 Bedroom Apartments (47)
- Beverly Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- San Fernando 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Altadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Culver City 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Burbank?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Burbank?
How expensive are studio apartments in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Burbank are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Burbank near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Burbank that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.