783 Apartments for rent in Aliso Viejo, CA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (27)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (13)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Parking (20)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Parking (8)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Parking (94)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (72)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Parking (60)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (17)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Parking (47)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (212)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (21)
- Dana Point Apartments with Parking (76)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Aliso Viejo?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Aliso Viejo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Aliso Viejo?
"Nothing left but sand /Laguna Beach ran through our hands" -- "Laguna Beach," Legendary Pink Dots
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city in Orange County, California, just east of Crystal Cove State Park and Laguna Beach! With a population just under 50,000, this is an excellent city to live in. Aliso Beach is one of the main attractions for both locals and tourists in this sunny, Southern California city. Just along the Pacific Ocean, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, and kite boarding are all extremely popular local sports. However, many prefer to lounge on the sand soaking up the sun, or to walk along the beach, people-watching and enjoying that envious SoCal weather. If the beach begins to bore you (but why would it?) there is also the Laguna Canyon Winery, which offers tours and tastes of its seasonal harvest. United Parcel Service and Pacific Life are two of the largest employers in Aliso Viejo, with Quest Software and QLogic coming in close behind them. The city of Aliso Viejo is an excellent place to settle in and grow with the locals and the environment. So how fast can you get here? See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Aliso Viejo apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.