73 Furnished Apartments for rent in Redwood City, CA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Redwood City (5)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Redwood City (2)
- Redwood City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Redwood City Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Redwood City Apartments with Garages (26)
- Redwood City Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Redwood City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Redwood City Apartments with Parking (38)
- Redwood City Apartments with Pools (17)
- Redwood City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Redwood City Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Redwood City Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Foster City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Menlo Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Mateo Furnished Apartments (6)
- Palo Alto Furnished Apartments (4)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (7)
- Burlingame Furnished Apartments (1)
- San Lorenzo Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mountain View Furnished Apartments (10)
- Newark Furnished Apartments (2)
- South San Francisco Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Redwood City?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Redwood City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Redwood City?
Nothing says paradise like blue skies and sunshine, and Redwood City, California has that in spades. This cozy California city of 75,000 is conveniently located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose and provides a vibrant, growing place to call home after the workaday grind. It’s got plenty of entertainment, retail, scenery and fluffy clouds to go around for everyone! Whether you're new in town or moving across town, finding a rental home in Redwood City can be daunting. From the suspicious...
Having trouble with Craigslist Redwood City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Redwood City can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Redwood City as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.