946 Accessible Apartments for rent in Tucson, AZ
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (215)
- Tucson Apartments with Garages (93)
- Tucson Apartments with Gyms (84)
- Tucson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (67)
- Tucson Apartments with Parking (252)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (154)
- Tucson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (151)
- Tucson Dog Friendly Apartments (341)
- Tucson Furnished Apartments (25)
- Tucson Luxury Apartments (419)
- Tucson Pet Friendly Apartments (348)
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oro Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Marana Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Tan Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Queen Creek Accessible Apartments (5)
- Apache Junction Accessible Apartments (2)
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (29)
- Chandler Accessible Apartments (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Tucson?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Tucson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Tucson?
Rootin' Tootin' Tucson
More “Cali” than “Phoenix”, Tucson is a laid back, artsy town with an affinity (and climate) for outdoor sports. Despite it’s size (it’s population is currently sits at just over half a million), the “Old Pueblo” streets are lined with independent shops and the great weather keeps residents outside interacting with nature and each other, making for a small town feel in the United States’ 32nd largest city. But enough with all that, it’s apartment time.
Having trouble with Craigslist Tucson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Tucson with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Tucson. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.