1,294 Apartments for rent in Sun City, AZ with Balconies
- Sun City Apartments with Garages (21)
- Sun City Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sun City Apartments with Parking (29)
- Sun City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Sun City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Sun City Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Sun City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Sun City Luxury Apartments (19)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Youngtown Apartments with Balconies (3)
- El Mirage Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (158)
- Sun City West Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Litchfield Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (144)
- Tolleson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Surprise Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Phoenix Apartments with Balconies (1023)
- Avondale Apartments with Balconies (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sun City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sun City?
Sun City is a retirement community in the Valley of the Sun. In fact, there are requirements when it comes to wisdom and maturity if you want to move here. Okay, there are just minimum age restrictions, so bring ID 'cause we're sure you don't look old enough to retire!
Sun City is an unincorporated town in Phoenix with about 39,000 residents. The median age in this area is 75 years old, and that's not a coincidence; this is a retirement community for sure. As you can probably guess from the name, the climate is hot and sunny for about eight months of the year. Then from November until about February, it's slightly less sunny, and maybe cold enough for a thin jacket. So if you want to leave a life of snow-shoveling behind when you retire, Sun City is a great area to look for places to rent. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sun City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.