527 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fountain Hills, AZ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fountain Hills (5)
- Fountain Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Garages (19)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Parking (24)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Pools (16)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fountain Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Fountain Hills Furnished Apartments (13)
- Fountain Hills Luxury Apartments (20)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Hills (6)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Hills (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fountain Hills (5)
- Rio Verde 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Scottsdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (246)
- Mesa 2 Bedroom Apartments (124)
- Carefree 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Tempe 2 Bedroom Apartments (112)
- Apache Junction 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Gilbert 2 Bedroom Apartments (49)
- Cave Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chandler 2 Bedroom Apartments (83)
- Phoenix 2 Bedroom Apartments (496)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fountain Hills?
Fountain Hills is named after the fountain in the center of town that shoots water more than 500 feet into the air every hour. Once upon a time it held the world record for the tallest fountain.
Fountain Hills is a small town of just over 22,000 residents. This beautiful Arizona community is family friendly with great schools and a welcoming environment. If you are looking for a cool area in a hot state, this is a great choice. There is plenty to do in this town and the town helps by putting on several festivals during the year. If you have ever wanted to live in a place where you get to know your neighbors, now is the time and Fountain Hills is the place. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fountain Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fountain Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fountain Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.